TERMS: 30 day money back, buyer pays return postage
We will happily exchange or refund your order provided the item is in the original condition with the swing tags attached. The items must not have used, damaged or soiled in any way. Used or damaged items can not be returned. Postage is not refundable. Please call us before you send items back to discuss.
PROCESS FOR RETURNS
- Contact customer service on 0416334780to discuss your order.
- Send the item back to The Curreen Family Trust T/As Ryco 24/7 Northside at the address below.
- Include a self addressed prepaid mail satchel (available from Australia Post)
PO Box 7611, Sippy Downs QLD 4556
We recommend sending returns via registered post, as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
The Curreen Family Trust T/As Ryco 24/7 Northside Terms of Sale (RTS)
These RTS are the terms and conditions of each of The Curreen Family Trust Trading as RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE (ABN 36 644 799 239) and The Curreen Family Trust trading as RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE Pty Ltd (ACN 621 841 094) and each is referred to, severally, as “RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE” from here on.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, the products and services supplied by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE (“RPS”) to a person who has submitted an order to which these RTS apply (“purchaser”) are supplied upon the terms set out in these RTS to the exclusion of
any (written or verbal) terms and conditions of the purchaser and no agent or representative of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE has any authority to vary or omit any of these RTS in relation to a specific purchaser.
Before purchasing any RPS the purchaser:
- a) agrees that they have read and understood these RTS, the safety information, notes, warnings and instructions contained in RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s current catalogues, product technical manuals, manuals and published technical data relating to the RPS and which are provided to the purchaser or otherwise available on the RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE website www.Ryco 24/7 Northsidehoseseq.com.au(“Documents”); and
- b) holds themselves as a responsible, competent and appropriately skilled user or reseller of the RPS and that they comprehend and understand the dangers of incorrect use, installation or assembly of such RPS.
Each request for RPS (whether in writing, online or verbally) which sets out the quantity, price and a description of the RPS required, including a date and address for delivery (or, in the case of services, date for performance) placed by the purchaser
(“Order”) amounts to an offer by that purchaser to acquire from RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE the RPS described in the Order upon these RTS and the Order. RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may, in its discretion, accept an offer in an Order by doing one of the following within 30 days after the date that RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE receives the Order:
- a) deliver or perform the RPS to the address for delivery set out in the Order; or
- b) provide express written acceptance of the offer set out in the Order to the purchaser giving an estimated date for delivery.
Failure of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE to accept the order in accordance with this clause 3 within 30 days after the date that RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE receives the Order will be deemed to be a rejection of the Order by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE.
Each Order that is accepted by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE under clause 3 constitutes a separate contract between RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE and the purchaser which the parties agree is governed by these RTS and the Order and these RTS shall prevail over any purchaser terms and conditions, except to the extent specifically agreed by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE in writing.
RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may, in its discretion, refuse to sell or supply RPS to the purchaser, and may, but is not obliged to, give written notice to that effect. RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE is not required to give reasons for its refusal.
Any Order, including any order for special production runs under clause 18, that has been accepted by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may not be reduced or cancelled by the purchaser after acceptance without the agreement of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE in writing.
All RPS supplied by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE must be inspected and examined by the purchaser at the time of delivery and any deficiency in quantity or quality of or damage to RPS delivered (“Defect”) must be notified to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE within 7 days of the date of delivery to
the purchaser. If the purchaser does not provide such notification to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE then, subject to and without limiting any rights which the purchaser may have under the Australian Consumer Law, this shall be deemed to be an acknowledgment by the purchaser that the:
- a) quantities as set out by the invoice are correct;
- b) RPS are of an acceptable quality; and
- c) the RPS are not damaged and will not be returned.
The purchaser agrees that it will not provide, other than in respect of any warranties or guarantees which cannot be excluded by law, make or purport to make on behalf of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE to any customer of the purchaser any undertaking, assertion, statement,
warranty, admission or other representation in respect of the RPS.
Subject to and without limiting any rights which the purchaser may have under the Australian Consumer Law, the purchaser acknowledges and agrees that:
- a) the purchaser or the user of the RPS must use the RPS in accordance with the instructions or specifications set out in the Documents;
- b) use of the RPS that is contrary to the instructions contained in RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s Documents may result in an unsatisfactory, defective or even dangerous product;
- c) defects in the RPS may arise due to normal deterioration or more accelerated deterioration (i) if stored or operated in adverse physical, chemical, electrochemical or environmental conditions; (ii) if the RPS are insufficiently maintained or incorrectly repaired; (iii) if the purchaser fails to follow correct storage, user and operating instructions; or (iv) the purchaser use of unsuitable materials with the RPS;
- d) if the RPS are not assembled in accordance with the assembly operations or instructions specified in RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s Documents the RPS may become defective, dangerous or perform unsatisfactorily;
- e) modifications of RPS, other than in accordance with RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s written approval, may result in the RPS becoming defective, dangerous or performing unsatisfactorily;
- f) any RPS that are welded (except if the welding is carried out by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE, its servants or its agents) by a person who is not suitably qualified including, but not limited to, weldons, salvage, life saver or any other components may result in the RPS becoming defective, dangerous or performing unsatisfactorily and all welding carried out in respect of any RPS be tested and proved fit for the use intended; and
- g) if the purchaser wishes to make a claim against RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE in respect of any RPS, the purchaser must allow RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE a reasonable opportunity to fully inspect the relevant RPS product the subject of the claim and the circumstances giving rise to the claim.
If the purchaser is a consumer for the purposes of section 3 of the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer”) and RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE supplies goods or services (inducing RPS) which, for the purposes of the Australian Consumer Law, are of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption (“PDH Goods or Services”) to the purchaser, RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE acknowledges that the purchaser may have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law in respect of the consumer guarantees provided under Division 1 of Part 3-2 of the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer Guarantees”) as they apply to the PDH Goods or Services supplied by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE under these RTS and nothing in these RTS should be interpreted as attempting to exclude, restrict or modify the application of any such rights.
If the purchaser is a Consumer and any RPS supplied by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE to the purchaser are non PDH Goods or Services, RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s liability to the purchaser in connection with any breach of the Consumer Guarantees in respect of those non PDH Goods or Services
is limited (at RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s discretion) to:
- a) in the case of goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- b) in the case of services:
(i) the supplying the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
If the purchaser makes a claim against RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE which includes a cause of action other than for a breach of a Consumer Guarantee then, to the extent the claim, or part of the claim, does not relate to a Consumer Guarantee and to the extent permitted by law, RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE expressly excludes all liability in respect of the goods or services supplied by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE to the purchaser.
In relation to the supply of goods which are non PDH Goods or Services, if RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE is liable to indemnify the purchaser under section 274 of the Australian Consumer Law, RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s liability to the purchaser is limited to an amount equal to the lower of:
- a) the cost of replacing the goods;
- b) the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; or
- c) the cost of having the goods repaired.
RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may provide, in its Documents and other product material, suggestions as to the use, installation and care of RPS but any such suggestions are made solely to assist the purchaser to obtain the best results from their RPS and do not constitute warranties in respect of the RPS or otherwise add to or vary these RTS in any way.
Unless otherwise stated to the contrary by the purchaser on a written Order, RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE will supply RPS on the basis that the RPS are to be used only in hydraulic applications with mineral oil within the limits shown in RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s current Documents.
RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE will use its best endeavors to deliver at any agreed time set out in the Order, but all delivery dates shall be regarded as estimates only. Without limiting the foregoing, RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE shall not be responsible for any late delivery of RPS caused by any
person who the purchaser has arranged to collect the RPS from RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE.
There must be a representative of the purchaser present at the delivery location at the time delivery is made of the RPS and, if no such representative is present, a redelivery fee may be charged by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE.
Where Orders are accepted by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE which require RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE to undertake a special production run for the RPS the subject of the Order, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE reserves the right to:
- a) deliver to the purchaser and charge the purchaser for additional RPS equal to the greater of 20 units or 15% of the quantity of RPS the subject of the Order, whichever is greater; or
b)not deliver to the purchaser and not charge or refund the purchaser for RPS equal to the greater of 20 units or 15% of the quantity of RPS the subject of the Order, whichever is greater.
RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE will not accept any restriction of its right to manufacture or sell or offer to any other purchaser products which may have been manufactured specially for a specific purchaser or purchasers.
Subject to clause 20 , the purchaser must pay to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE the price for the RPS specified in the Order or otherwise agreed in writing by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE (“Price”) in cash, cheque or by direct debit within 30 days of the earlier of the date that the RPS are dispatched for
delivery to the purchaser and the date of the invoice for the price or such other date as agreed by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE and the purchaser.
If the purchaser has previously failed to make any payment to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE by the due date or has suffered an insolvency event, RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may require payment of the Price in full prior to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE delivering the relevant RPS to the purchaser.
If any amount becomes overdue, all amounts recorded on the purchaser’s account will be deemed to be immediately due and payable. The purchaser agrees to pay, and indemnifies RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE for, all costs and expenses incurred by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE, its agents and its
servants in the recovery of the overdue amounts, including but not limited to all legal costs, debt recovery costs and debt recovery agency costs.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, all amounts payable by the purchaser in connection with these RTS do not include an amount for GST. If GST is payable on any supply made by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE under these RTS, the purchaser must pay to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE, in addition
to and at the same time as the payment for the supply, an amount equal to the amount of GST on the supply. Where the purchaser is required by these RTS to reimburse or indemnify RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE for any loss or damage or other amount incurred, the amount to be reimbursed or paid will be reduced by the amount of any input tax credit that RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE will be entitled to claim for the loss or damage or amount incurred and increased by the amount of any GST payable by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE in respect of the reimbursement or payment. In this clause, words and expressions which are defined in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth) (as amended, varied or replaced from time to time) have the same meaning given to them by that Act.
At any time after the due date for payment of any account owing from the purchaser to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE, or if the purchaser is subject to an insolvency event (ie in relation to a body corporate, a winding up, the appointment of a voluntary administrator, receiver, manager or similar insolvency administrator to a party or any substantial part of its assets, or in relation to an individual, becoming bankrupt or entering into a scheme or arrangement with creditors or, in relation to a body corporate or an individual, the occurrence of any event that has a substantially similar effect to any of the above events) RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may, in its sole discretion and at the purchaser’s expense, elect to do any one or more of the following:
- c) recover possession of any RPS that RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE has previously delivered to the purchaser and the purchaser grants a license to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE to enter any premises where such RPS are situated to search for, inspect and/or repossess such RPS and RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE has the right to resell any RPS repossessed and is not liable to the purchaser or any person claiming through the purchaser arising from any repossession of RPS (or any other act or omission by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE or its agents engaged in by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE or them pursuant to the license granted under this clause);
- d) delay, suspend or cancel deliveries or supply of any RPS in whole or in part;
- e) terminate any contract formed under clause 3;
- f) cancel any credit terms provided to the purchaser and require that the purchaser pay for any further RPS which the purchaser may order prior to delivery of those RPS;
- g) RPS are designed for use in static equipment, mobile ground vehicles, mobile ground equipment and marine applications. RPS are not designed for use in flight applications. RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE does not recommend use of its products on aircraft and has no liability to the purchaser if the purchaser supplies the goods to consumers for use on aircraft.
- h) charge the purchaser interest (both before and after any judgement) on the unpaid amount at the rate fixed from time to time under section 2 of the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983 (Vic) plus an additional 2% per month, which interest will accrue
and be chargeable from the first day on which such amount becomes overdue until RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE receives payment of all such amounts (including all interest) by way of cleared funds; and
- i) exercise any rights which RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may have under law, including the PPSA.
The RPS remain the property of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE and title in the RPS only passes from RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE to the purchaser once RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE has received all amounts due to it from the purchaser for those RPS. Risk in the RPS passes to the purchaser when the RPS leave RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s premises for delivery to the purchaser and the purchaser must indemnify RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE against any loss or damage to the RPS occurring after the RPS leave RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s premises for delivery to the purchaser.
Until such time as full title, property and ownership of the RPS passes to the purchaser in accordance with clause 24:
- a) the purchaser must store the RPS separately from any other goods of its own or other suppliers and in a way that enables the RPS to be clearly identifiable as RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s and referable to a particular invoice;
- b) subject to clause 26 ,the purchaser holds the RPS as RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s fiduciary and the purchaser must not sell, lease, dispose of or otherwise deal with the RPS in any way without RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s prior written consent;
- c) the purchaser must keep and maintain the RPS in good and substantial repair;
- d) the purchaser must insure the RPS for their full replacement value;
- e) RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may enter the premises of the purchaser or any third party where the RPS are stored during the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm to inspect the RPS;
- f) RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may at any time after payment is overdue require the purchaser to deliver up the RPS to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE and, if the purchaser fails to deliver up the RPS immediately, RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may enter the premises of the purchaser or any third party where the RPS are stored and repossess them;
- g) the purchaser must not pledge or grant a security interest in or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness, any of the RPS which remain the property of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE. If the purchaser does pledge or in any way charge by way of
security, for any indebtedness, any of the RPS for which property and ownership has not passed to the purchaser, the purchaser must remove the pledge, charge or security interest immediately and all moneys owing by the purchaser to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE will (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE) immediately become due and payable to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE; and
- h) the purchaser must not remove, deface, alter, obliterate or cover up any names, marks, designs, numbers, code or writing on the RPS.
Notwithstanding that title to the RPS has not passed to the purchaser under clause 24 , the purchaser may, subject to obtaining RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s prior written approval, resell the RPS or any part thereof in the name of the purchaser but only as agent for RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE and
may deliver any such RPS to the buyer of those RPS but only in the ordinary course of its business and on terms which will not prejudice RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s ability to obtain the sale proceeds thereof and:
- a) any amount paid or due to be paid by the buyer of such RPS to the purchaser (“Sale Proceeds”) must be held by the purchaser on trust for RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE and any amounts paid must be banked in a separate bank account relating only to the sale proceeds of any RPS and shall be forwarded as soon as possible to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE in satisfaction of any amount owed by the purchaser in respect of the RPS;
- b) the purchaser must keep and maintain separate records in relation to the Sale Proceeds received and held by the purchaser and must provide such records to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE immediately upon request by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE; and
- c) if and when the full amount due to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE in respect of the RPS has been received by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE, any further Sale Proceeds may be retained by the purchaser.
The purchaser must immediately cease the resale of any RPS under clause 26 if:
- a) RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE revokes any consent it has given to the purchaser to resell the RPS under clause 26 ; or
- b) the purchaser fails to make any payment under the RTS by the relevant due date.
In the event that the purchaser processes, incorporates, transforms or installs the RPS (or any portion of them) into any other goods, buildings or land, then the purchaser must:
- a) keep and maintain records in relation to the RPS which have been processed, incorporated, transformed or installed and the goods, buildings or land in which the RPS have been processed, incorporated, transformed or installed; and
- b) hold a proportion of any payment (“Relevant Proportion”) received by the purchaser for such goods, buildings or land on trust for RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE and the purchaser acknowledges that the Relevant Proportion must be not less than the dollar value of the portion of the RPS processed, incorporated, transformed or installed.
If an insolvency event occurs in respect of the purchaser then, without the need for notice or demand by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE, the purchaser acknowledges that any sale or purported sale of the RPS will not be in the ordinary course of the purchaser’s business and the
proceeds of any RPS sold in such circumstances will, to the extent of any money owing by the purchaser to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE, be held on trust for the purchaser by the administrator, controller or similar officer as the case may be, or if there is no such officer, by the purchaser.
The parties acknowledge that under this arrangement, when the purchaser receives the RPS the purchaser is deemed to grant RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE a security interest (as that term is defined in section 12 of the Personal Property Securities Act (2009) (“PPSA”) in the RPS securing the purchaser’s obligation to return the goods to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE or pay the Price.
The purchaser acknowledges and agrees that these RTS constitute a Security Agreement which creates a Security Interest (a Purchase Money Security Interest) under the PPSA in favour of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE. RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE holds a Security Interest in all RPS previously supplied by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE to the purchaser, and will hold a Security Interest in all after acquired RPS supplied on the terms set out in clauses 23 and 24 , notwithstanding anything express or implied to the contrary contained in the purchaser’s Order.
The purchaser agrees:
- a) that RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may effect a registration of its Security Interest on the Personal
- b) Properties Securities Register (PPSR) at its sole discretion;
- c) to provide RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE with all information (which information the purchaser warrants to be complete, accurate and up to date in all respects) and execute any document or do anything that RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may reasonably require to enable perfection of its Security Interest or registration of a Financing Statement or Financing Change Statement on the PPSR;
- d) not to register a Financing Change Statement or an amendment demand without the prior written consent of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE;
- e) to provide to RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE not less than fourteen days prior written notice of any proposed change in the purchaser’s name or any other change in its details (including but not limited to change in the address, facsimile, email, trading name or business practice);
- f) if requested by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE, and to the extent permissible under the PPSA, pay all reasonable costs incurred by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE to register a Financing Statement and to maintain up-to-date registration of its Security Interest on the PPSR;
- g) reimburse RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE the full cost incurred by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE (including legal costs and disbursements on an indemnity basis) in obtaining an order pursuant to section 182 of the PPSA;
- h) as between the purchaser and RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE, where RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE has rights under this Agreement in addition to those in Chapter 4 of the PPSA, those rights will continue to apply and will not be limited by s125 of the PPSA;
- i) to the extent permitted by law, to waive any rights that the purchaser may have to:
(i) receive notice of removal of an accession under section 95 of the PPSA, and not to have the RPS damaged when RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE removes the accession;
(ii) reinstatement of the security agreement pursuant to s143 of the PPSA;
(iii) receive any notice required under the PPSA, including but not limited to a notice of retention or a notice of disposal or a statement of account on enforcement of the Security Interest in accordance with s115 of the PPSA;
(iv) receive a Verification Statement in respect of any Financing Statement relating to the Security Interest pursuant to section 157 of the PPSA,
For the purposes of this clause 31 , capitalised terms have the meaning of those terms in the PPSA.
RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE will not be liable for breach of contract arising from or caused by, directly or indirectly, fire, flood, earthquake, storm or tempest; the action of any government or any public authority or corporation; the lack of labour, supplies or equipment, from whatever cause; or any other cause beyond RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE’s control.
These RTS and any contract formed under clause 3 shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
If any of these RTS or any part thereof is held by a court to be void or unenforceable such provision shall be read down to such extent as may be necessary to ensure that it does not so infringe and as may be reasonable in all circumstance so as to give it valid
operation of a partial character and in the event that the infringing condition cannot be so read down it will be severed from the other provisions.
RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may, to the extent permitted by law, amend these RTS from time to time, but those amendments will not take effect until RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE has notified the purchaser in writing of those amendments (“Amendment Date”). Any variation to these RTS will only apply to any offer made after the Amendment Date and the parties acknowledge that nothing in these RTS requires the purchaser to make any further submit any Order and make any offer after the Amendment Date
RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE may cancel or terminate these RTS at any time by giving written notice to the purchaser of the cancellation, however these RTS will continue to apply to, and RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE will supply RPS on the terms of these RTS for, any Order that has been accepted by RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE (under clause 3 ) on or before the date of that RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE provides the purchaser of notice of cancellation or termination under this clause.
The purchaser acknowledges that RPS are designed for use in static equipment, mobile ground vehicles, mobile ground equipment and marine applications and RPS are not designed for use in flight applications. RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE does not recommend use of its products on aircraft and, subject to and without limiting any rights which the purchaser may have under the Australian Consumer Law, has no liability to the purchaser if the purchaser supplies the goods to consumers for use on aircraft.
The purchaser may not assign, transfer or otherwise dispose of any of the rights or obligations of this or any other contract with RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE that is subject to these RTS without the prior written consent of RYCO 24/7 NORTHSIDE.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
This site is owned and operated by Ryco 24/7 Northside Pty Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Ryco 24/7 Northside Pty Ltd. All software used on the site is the sole property of Ryco 24/7 Northside or those supplying the software. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Ryco 24/7 Northside’s prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
All orders are subject to pre-authorisations checks to ensure sufficient funds are available and to confirm the validity of the payment method. The total amount for the order will be frozen on your account and this amount is taken when the order is despatched.
1.1 “Customer” means a person from who Ryco 24/7 Northside accepts an order for Products including a VIP Customer and Buyer.
1.3 “GST” means Goods and Services Tax.
1.4 “Price” means the payment due by the Customer to Ryco 24/7 Northside plus GST under the Contract and specified in the invoice.
If notified before goods have been dispatched, Ryco 24/7 Northside can accommodate order cancellations as long as garment is not a special order or has been embroidered. If items have been shipped, Ryco 24/7 Northside reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
The shipping address for your order is shown in the checkout and on your order confirmation and is also on shipping confirmation emails. In the event that an incorrect address was entered, address changes can only made until the order begins processing. Ryco 24/7 Northside cannot accommodate all address change requests. Ryco 24/7 Northside takes no responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address and is not liable for any loss associated.
The delivery times provided by Ryco 24/7 Northside are estimates only. Ryco 24/7 Northside will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided.